Why I created this Blog ?

Hello all the gorgeous people of Internet!


From the title it is clear what I'm gonna discuss in this post so lets begin.

First of all let me tell you that this blog is not your any simple blog I'm not gonna discuss what you should do or not, how this new Tech gadget will help, which celebrity is doing what. This blog is all about me and you. I'll write about all my day to day experiences, some fiction stories ( it's a side hobby of mine) and we will talk about your experiences. Yes that's right your experiences. Share something intresting with me on contact.newbie20@gmail.com and I'll share it with everyone with some my own thoughts. You can choose to remain anonymous. Your secrets will be safe with me. No seriously your anonymity will be maintained at all costs. And all your ideas, experiences and thoughts will be highly appreciated.

So for today's post I will be sharing my Blog making experience

The initial setps for making a blog are really easy. Just sign in with your Google account and *Baam* my Blogger account is ready. Then I chose my username or display name and then came the most difficult or rather frustrating part choosing the link or url for my blog. I had a name in my mind so I entered it and it said not available so I serched the url and some dude had registered that name in 2008 and had posted nothing literally he just created a account registered the url and never used it *wow*. Then I typed hundreds of names before I got this one. It was one of the most frustrating things that I have experienced. Type a name then see it is not available again and again *hash*.

My hardships or the fun of blogging (or I say for me writting a personal diary for everyone to read 😜😜) does not end here. Now I thought of personalzing my blog and it showed me themes *ahhhhh* and there is just not the perfect one for that I could find. I went through so many of different themes before I settled for the current one.

Next, thinking and thinking and more thinking......

Suddenly, all my ideas vanished *smosh*. I was blank. A minute ago my mind was flooding with ideas and now I am experiencing a drought of my own thoughts. Well eventually I started writing. So, here it is my first post.

Do tell me what you think of this and please pardon some of my shortcomings.
 
Please send me your ideas, thoughts and experiences. As these will help me kick start my stories.( contact.newbie20@gmail.com )

Subscribe to my blog to experience what I do in my daily live and also to read some of my fiction stories.

Thank You for reading.
23/6/2020 

 



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Cool idea! Looking forward to reading your stories.

    ReplyDelete